Thursday, September 18, 2008

Horrible Day!

This whole week has been very stressful, but today takes the cake as the worst day in a while.  My boyfriend's dog, basically my 3rd dog was put to sleep.  I really wish she could have at least gone to a rescue where someone could take the time to train her and break her bad habits, but instead she is gone.  It's very hard, in less than 2 years I became just as attached to her as my own dogs, she was like my own, and treated me the same way.  Even if she would squash you on a bed while you sleep, whack you with her tail violent with excitement, play swat you with her paw, or drool on you like theres no tomorrow, some of it was funny.  I even put it past her that she tried killing us both on the way home by jumping to the front of my car and slamming the gear into neutral, then trying to sit on my lap, in traffic; on a hill!  And Kyle and I can laugh hysterically at the fact she pooped all over his back seat on the way home from Petco, although at the time we hated life having to clean that out!  I was planning on blogging about 4-5 amazing ideas and things in my mind today, but I'm done mentally, I need the weekend.  I know tonight is going to be very hard.  I'm crying again just thinking about this.  I just saw her yesterday at work and played with her and hugged her and let her lick my face even, and its sad to think thats the last time I ever got to see her...I will really miss Lilly, even though she didn't quite get along with my Brooklyn, that was still good entertainment.  I love you Lilly!  Here's some cute pictures I found on my computer, and I have more pictures of her on my phone than I do of my animals!

Happy Halloween!!
Valentine's Day

Sleeping at the office; just a normal day's work for Lilly
Bad manicure, all daddy's fault!!!
Wanting my lunch more than I wanted it!

1 comment:

Jangrrrrl said...

Oh, Danielle, I am so sorry. Lilly was beautiful. I might have taken her. Many people might have if they had known. Perhaps this could be shared with the decision maker for future instances. She was gorgeous and lucky to have you. My condolensces.